- PhD, Indiana University, 1984
- MBA, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 1981
- BA, Stanford University, 1973
- Professor Emeritus of Decision Sciences, Duke University.
- 1995-2011. Associate/Full Professor, Fuqua School of Business, Duke University.
- 1994-1996. Senior Scientist, Applied Decision Analysis, Inc., Menlo
Park, CA 94025
- 1993-1995. Senior Researcher, Decision Research, Eugene, OR 97401
- 1984-1995. Assistant/Associate Professor, University of Oregon
Award for Best Decision Analysis Publication in 2005. Awarded by the Decision Analysis Society (INFORMS), for Fox, C. R., & Clemen, R. T. (2005). Subjective probability assessment in decision analysis: Partition dependence and bias toward the ignorance prior. Management Science 51 , 1417-1432.
Award for Best Decision Analysis Publication in 1991. Awarded by the Operations Research Society of America, Decision Analysis Special Interest Group, for Making Hard Decisions: An Introduction to Decision Analysis , Boston , MA : PWS-Kent, 1991
Award for Best Decision Analysis Publication in 1990. Awarded by the Operations Research Society of America, Decision Analysis Special Interest Group, for Clemen, R. T., & Winkler, R. L. (1990). Unanimity and compromise among probability forecasters. Management Science 36 , 767-779.
Award for Best Forecasting Publication in International Journal of Forecasting , 1985-1991. Awarded by the International Institute of Forecasting for Clemen, R. T. (1989). Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography (with discussion). International Journal of Forecasting 5 , 559-583.
- TEACHING AWARDS
Page Prize for Sustainability Curriculum, Honorable Mention, 2010
Outstanding Professor, Fuqua Global Executive MBA, 2000
Outstanding Professor, Honorable Mention, Fuqua Global Executive MBA, 1997, 2001.
Outstanding Teacher Award, MBA Program, U. of Oregon , 1987