|Priority Review Vouchers
- 2006, David B. Ridley, Henry G. Grabowski, and Jeffrey L. Moe, "Developing Drugs for Developing Countries," Health Affairs, 25(2): 313-324
- 2006, Appendix.
- 2008, Aaron S. Kesselheim, Drug Development for Neglected Diseases: the Trouble with FDA Review Vouchers," New England Journal of Medicine, 359: 1981-1983.
- 2009, Jeffrey L. Moe, David B. Ridley, and Henry G. Grabowski, FDA Review Vouchers," New England Journal of Medicine, 360: 837-838.
- 2009, Henry G. Grabowski, David B. Ridley, and Jeff Moe, "Priority Review Vouchers to Encourage Innovation for Neglected Diseases," Prescribing Cultures and Pharmaceutical Policy in the Asia-Pacific, K. Eggleston Brookings Institution Press.
- 2009, Jason Matheny, Brad Smith, Brooke Courtney, and Michael Mair, Drug and Vaccine Development for Infectious Diseases: The Value of Priority Review Vouchers," Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 85 (6): 571-572.
- 2009, Aaron S. Kesselheim, Priority Review Vouchers: An Inefficient and Dangerous Way to Promote Neglected-Disease Drug Development," Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 85 (6): 573-575.
- 2009, Waseem Noor, Placing Value on FDA's Priority Review Vouchers," InVivo, 27(8).
- 2009, Jorn Sonderholm, In Defence of Priority Review Vouchers," Bioethics, 23(7): 413-420.
- 2010, David B. Ridley and Alfonso Calles Sanchez, Introduction of European Priority Review Vouchers to Encourage Development of New Medicines for Neglected Diseases," The Lancet, 376(9744): 922-927.
- 2012, Rianna Stefanakis, Andrew S. Robertson, Elizabeth L. Ponder, Melinda Moree, Analysis of Neglected Tropical Disease Drug and Vaccine Development Pipelines to Predict Issuance of FDA Priority Review Vouchers over the Next Decade", PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 6(10): e1803.
- 2013, Joshua S. Gans and David B. Ridley. Innovation Incentives under Transferable Fast-Track Regulatory Review. Journal of Industrial Economics. 61(3): 789-816. (Working paper)
- 2016, David B. Ridley and Stephane A. Régnier. The Commercial Market for Priority Review Vouchers. Health Affairs, 35(5): 776-783.
- 2017, David B. Ridley. Priorities for the Priority Review Voucher. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 96(1): 14-15.
- 2018, Kirk W. Kerr, Thomas C. Henry, and Kathleen L. Miller. Is the priority review voucher program stimulating new drug development for tropical diseases?. PLoS.
- Regulatory Explainer: Priority Review Vouchers
- Wikipedia: priority review voucher
- 2006, National Press Club (video)
- 2006, Agence France Presse
- 2006, Kaiser Interview (audio)
- 2008, Bloomberg
- 2008, Financial Times
- 2008, Portland Business Journal
- 2008, TropIKA
- 2010, Wall Street Journal Health Blog
- 2012, Nature
- 2012, Financial Times
- 2014, San Francisco Business Times
- 2014, NPR Health Blog
- 2014, Philadelphia Inquirer
- 2014, Washington Post
- 2015, Bloomberg Business Week
- 2015, National Public Radio
- 2018, Financial Times
This web page is maintained by David Ridley, one of the authors of the priority review voucher program.