Bob J. White Professor
Email / Google Scholar
Current Teaching (2018-19)
- Operations Management (GEMBA Core)
- Operations Management (WEMBA Core)
Executive and Corporate Education
- Changjiang Institute of Survey, Planning, Design & Research, 2014, 2016, 2017.
- Huadong Engineering Corporation, 2016, 2018.
- Supply Chain Management – Executive MBA program, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- NuVasive, San Diego, CA, 2017.
- Operations Management – Executive MBA program, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- American Journal Experts, 2012.
- CCHAMP (Chancellor’s Clinical Leadership in Academic Medicine Program) – Health Care Operations course, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Health Care Operations course for Xiamen City delegates, 2011.
- Excellence in Teaching Award in a Core Course, Duke-Goethe Executive MBA Program, 2010
- Operations Management (Duke Goethe Executive MBA, Cross Contintent MBA, Weekend Executive MBA, Global Executive MBA)
- Distribution and Supply Chain Management (MBA, Weekend Executive MBA, Cross Contintent MBA, Global Executive MBA)
- GATE: South America (MBA)
- Supply Chain Modeling (PhD)
- Foundations of Optimization (PhD)