Duke University: The Fuqua School of Business
- Core MBA business strategy courses: Multiple programs (Global, Cross Continent, and Weekend Executive MBA)
- Pharmaceutical strategy and management, on-site & on-line versions (Health Sector Management elective)
- Strategy for business change and survival (Day MBA elective)
- PhD courses: Longitudinal research in strategy; Strategy research methods and core literature
- Executive education: Strategy, alliance strategy, and international strategy modules in multiple programs (e.g., Renal Physician's Association, LG Chem, Maxcor, IBD Moscow, Abbott Japan, IIM-Ahmedabad).
University of Michigan
- Core courses: Corporate strategy core courses in the MBA, Global MBA, BBA, and Summer Institute programs
- Elective courses: Strategic change for business survival (MBA), Strategic management of alliances (MBA), Agile manufacturing (MBA & College of Engineering), Operations strategy (MBA).
- PhD courses: Firm-level strategy; International strategy; Strategy research methods; Social science research methods.
- Executive education: Technology commercialization; Manufacturing strategy
- Visiting professor: Sasin Graduate Institute of Business of Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand, Visiting Professor, MBA and MM programs, 1992.